So, you’ve found my blog. This is just a place where I can muse, rant, and kill time. I will update it as I feel like it. Let’s get some things out of the way:
- This blog is called “Alcatraz Swim Team,” but Alcatraz is closed and also, it was a prison.
- How about you pretend you didn’t say that and I pretend that you get the joke and we all move on.
- Is this blog about Alcatraz?
- No, I don’t know anything about Alcatraz. I’m not a doctor.
- So, what are you, then?
- I’m a professional physicist. We don’t neglect air friction where I come from. My name is MJ, I am a female born in 1986. I play the drums, speak Korean, do physics, and crafts. I currently reside in Annapolis, Maryland and complain about my first world problems.
- What is this blog even about?
- It’s about whatever I am thinking about that day. I don’t know what you were expecting from a blog called “Alcatraz Swim Team.”
- I bet you think you’re funny, huh?
- On most days, yes.